Red Lobster Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Write a review
- 2 ½ cups bisquick baking mix
- ¾ cup cold whole milk
- 4 tablespoons cold butter (1/2 stick)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 heaping cup grated cheddar cheese
Brush on Top
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and ¼ teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until just combined (do not over mix).
- 3. Drop approximately ¼-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. I use a 1/4 c. measuring cup.
- 4. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. Take biscuits out of the oven.
- 5. Melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl. Stir in ½ teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Make sure you use up all of the butter.
Two Traveling Sisters https://twotravelingsisters.com/blog/